Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Best Scenic Route in the World!


Today I visited Glenorchy with my partner and my mum. We went to Paradise road - an absolutely amazing scenery. I thought the road to Glenorchy from Queenstown is already impressive... but I have no words for what I saw in Paradise road.
The Paradise road is about 12km of amazing mountain and lake views. Snow can be seen covering tips of the higher ranges even in summer.

Our little MB A160 drove into three shallow streams. We even had to stop several times to give way to Film Crew. Apparently, Audii is shooting a commercial for another luxury sedan.

I think the best way to travel is to use an SUV though. We weren't able to drive through the 4th stream. It has waters about 1 ft deep.



Queenstown New Zealand

No comments:

Post a Comment