2012 is the last time I lived in Queenstown.
I was severely frustrated with the lack of wifi and free internet in cafes. This is one big drawback and it would have been at that time the best place to live on earth.
2 years after, now I am looking at going back to Queenstown. First thing I check is free wifi or free wifi hotspots. It seems like heaven helped me with my pleading requests.
This great deal from Telecom helps tourists get connected with their loved ones anytime!
Free wifi in Queenstown
Make a connection
Where Telecom’s free Wi-Fi hot spots are in the Queenstown Lakes district:
• Shotover St cnr Brecon St, Queenstown.
• Shotover St cnr Athol St, Queenstown.
• Rees St, Queenstown.81 Beach St (ANZ Bank), Queenstown.
• Cnr Stanley St and Ballarat St, Queenstown.
• Stanley St cnr Shotover St opposite Mobil Station Alpine Motors, Queenstown.
• Frankton Rd cnr Stanley St opposite Copthorne Hotel, Queenstown.
• Frankton Rd cnr Stanley St, Queenstown.
• Camp St cnr Searle Lane, Queenstown.
• Frankton Rd cnr McBride St (Mobil Station), Frankton.
• 58 Buckingham St cnr Wiltshire St (library), Arrowtown.
• Capell Ave cnr Parry Cres, Lake Hawea.
• 84 Ardmore St (The Paper Place), Wanaka.26 Ardmore St, Wanaka.
• Helwick St cnr Dunmore St, Wanaka.
NZ Property Guide
Auckland New Zealand
Hawkes Bay NZ